Monday, May 02, 2005

Ah Chew.....bad flu

I declare a War on All Gay uncles, pls i just wana tell them to look at the mirror(Even it will break). Disgesting old jerks who r old enough to custrate them self. Smile at me like some hungry wolf which did't eat for billions of years. Saying about disgusting topics, freaking me out.

Reason y i am anti gay auncles is cuz there was a few that force to get numbers from me, n i still blurly gave. In the end i was the one who suffer they call u, want to go out with u, wana be friends. pls. stop those dirty tricks. Save it for the aunties or grannys.

still confused over some things i don know y, seems that i have to be firm what i want. Know this very sweet, nice, sincire person Alex. he had seen my blog n thanks for that. I enjoyed what ever we chat.

Thanks Elton for ur invitation for ur two weeks califonia GYM.thats nice of ya.
ppl says that i m indepent. i guess i am not. this is because i still want to remain childish, don really want to grow up. i am a bitich? Slut? hahaz what ever. i am a slow typer hope not to offend anyone.

N yes i have off my phone for a month to filter those auncles, i am considering to change my number too.
Think i have hurt choon wei,i am strip off by work. Qi Yuan sorry hor was juz giving u a dirty joke of a 3some. lolx. don take it too seriously. n i will not be a 3 party. I am quite sick now, i guess it should be the weather. Hope to get well soon, thanks for the worries n concern friends, cheers~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey silly :) hope you survived work.