Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Back to Square

Its Horrible.... Qi yuan now is u. Another person who is leaving me. That person that u like restrict u from going out with me... Sad this is now so ugly. I don know y this is happening to me again and again. everyone is like leaving me. Its was raining yesterday in the bus n i was weeping at the back seats of the bus. Its like so cold, i juz can't share my problems with anyone.
i felt that who the hell will understand me? Its like i only have share with Qi Yuan, but now qi yuan is being lock up.....

I guess i will have better luck in Short hair. i felt like i just want to shave my hair back to the normal dennis i use to know, n its also 1 way i can repay my mistake. Darms. wander how i will look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... don't be so silly kid. you can talk to me. ill see you today.