Thursday, May 12, 2005

Very mEssed up Again

okie the first time that i type this entry was when i was chating with steven
K here goes i am very mess up and i have not been replying my smses. sorry i am very messed up n i don know how to reply.And its cuz of 2 ppl. A Guy n a Gal

The guy makes me very guilty for ruining his life.
The gal just can't let me give her an answer.

Here the story goes, hope to seek advices:

There is this gal that i know since i was secondary 1.
at then i did't dare to express my feelings for her.
When i was about to do that on my birthday.
2 of her best friends came up to me n tell me not to express to her.
This is because they say that she said i am not her type of guy.
So then we still remain as good friends and even best friends.
During our secondary 3 lives, we have been busy with our studies
Then she got herself a boyfriend.
I have to admit that i love her but as a friend.

Loving her, was like caring for her, hope that everything is fine, as long she is happy and i can be there when she needs me or a hearing ear.
Years later she broke up with her boyfriend.
Now she ask me to start a relationship with her n if i still have feelings for her
And she told me the pass about her feelings for me.
As more past was dig up, i am more depress n lost.
She also ask if i can change my personality for her, and she is wiling to wait.
THE ENDED
I am having mixed feelings. i think most likly i have to turn her down. this is because its hard to change my personality, it will either take a very long time or i will return back to square.

k saying about other things. i am training up now at the cali gym and getting prepared for my poly to starts. Get getting a little excited. :) hurry n cheers its a wander i will get a 1000 plus kisses

No comments: