Friday, May 06, 2005

I Surrender

Perhaps i am born with bad hair. Promise to get it cut real soon. its getting out of hands, and its serious.Everyone just ask me to cut.

K mainly today i was so happy because i no need to go to work.
but many things cork up for me. Just imgine me leaving my key outside of the door for 2 hours when i was not at home.

Here goes, i traveled back to Toa Payoh from kovan which was about 45 min, to change into new cloths in blastier. The weather was real real bad,because there was a storm. when i reach the door step of blastier i just can't find my key.So what i did was that i took a taxi n rush back to KOVAN.

Just at my door step i was like phew no 1 open the door n theykey was still there, but i still gave a sign of relieve to find nothing missing in the house. At first i was suppose to meet Li Jun At suntech City. but. ya i got to change the place n meet her 2 hours later at Toa Payoh Central but felt very very bad about it.

Haha i don really like walking around Toa Payoh Central cuz there r alot of Ex school mates there. They Will give u this stare like looking at a strange monster. K but most of them r our school gals. haha was about to tell them sorry i am Gay. LOLx. i n li jun laugh abt it.

Left li to Uti to pick up her ex than i just went home to prepare for the dinner at SAFRA. MY aunt is a poor driver, don really know her way even we have the rite dirrection so we spent 15 mins on the road aimlessly finding the club.

Every thing was good that nite, the food especially. Burbs i was a little drunk then.

My Bro, My aunt N ME Posted by Hello

No comments: