Monday, May 30, 2005

Cool? Nah.... Posted by Hello


Some pic that i taken of my self.
See guys it always happen like this,i can't get the person that i want to be with . Neither i can't be with the person who like me. Okie this is a little confusing, but it there anyone that u can find that really love each other? Okie a 23 year old gal confested her love for me.

She feel that i am a person on the cold site, but if someone were to know me from the inside. They will find that i am a warm n intresting person. Well to be honest i did considered cuz i prefer to be with some 1 that is mature.

buts again love is not somthing that can be built over night. I am not trying to imply that i like some1 else. there is some1 in my mind but its the distance that is seperating us. Lets hope somthing work out.

Like on Saturday nite i saw Yuki on the train with her bf. i did't say hi cuz just don wana disturb them, but just a strange feeling in my heart jelious or envey? hmmm maybe both.I know there r alot of people having this concern on me. i really wana thank them. but i have been leting most of them down.

I told my mum yesterday that i wana drop out of my polytechnic and go into hairdressing. I guess it somthing that i will like. Than i had a hell out of it. Dams trying to fix my life....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that picture is nice... oh yeah.. sorry i couldn't call you on sunday... busy all day.. i have so many pics to show you! when will you be online during the week?