Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sweet People Ard mE

Kenny do take care of yourself. Thanks so much for ya book. That is real real sweet of you to get it for me. Kenny do take care of ya self in HK and when u r in China. i Have been there and there r alot of cheaters there.

k just was in the gym in the morning, did alort of wierd exercise. Just felt quiet lonely. Same as usual in Funan, I was rather shock that only Ayu and Eric r the mangers left in the outlet. suppose to have 3 manager but now with two.

I accompany Jian Kai for a hair cut at reds. Spend quite a long time catching up with him, well sounds he had more problems that he is willing to share. Went back to my outlet to have dinner, just then sub pass me a book which is from Alex(kenny). At then i was really really touch, i am n i am really am.

My Blood Test result is comming out soon. than its then how am i gonna know y i have a slow growth. n i am still waiting for alot of ppl to go online especially Steven. Miss his chats.

Claire of course i did remember you, n i will never forget about u. i got to make it clear that i am not gay. glups. lolx. just a number of bad accidents for the month.

Dear friends, u may be far away from me, but if u chat with me anywhere i just felt u r just next to me. Thank u

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.... hmm.. interesting... who's junie... i just wanted to tell you that i got my laptop to work by connecting the screen to the TV... but i haven't seen you online. hope to see you soon.