Sunday, May 21, 2006

Back to Basic

So busy this few days because of the work load that block teaching generate, further on there are a few more problems which upsets me. The great singapore sale is around the corner hence i started my pre-shopping .weee....Go a pair of puma and name it "German Black Knight", he is suppose to follow around from summer to fall, previously my addias sports shoes(maple flight) which was 2cm higher, lasted me from winter - spring. Saving up to for my japan trip, so i will have to control myself during the temptation of the sales.


-My Black Knights-
The Runway is cleared for me to take off to Osaka, however if I were to go alone i will hav to pay single fare, it will be super expensive. So PID ppl pls go for this because its some sort of learning experience further more it will look good on ur CV. A few days ago i was in the studio Cam whoring with Ron n SPT . So just post some random pictures here.

-Cam Whoring-

1 comment:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

im 1st im 1st~ lol... wah japan, i've never been there b4 :( nice shoes, i oso want a pair. keke~