Saturday, May 06, 2006

Elections Fever

There is an elections fever in singapore. Well this time there was more oppasition contesting for more seats in parliment. 3 General elections ago , my dad use to contest in an election as a private party member against the GRC lead by Lee Hsian Loong. Was happy that my dad won about 30 % even though there was not even a single rally made by him. lolx. oh yeah btw there is a big war happening in my area which is kovan, we are in the Aljunied GRC. I m still quite pissed off of what had happen some time ago because i was awaken up by an lorry campaigning for vote, I was like WTF KNN. Happy Elections

2 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

weeee... Pian (lie) Ah Peh win again lol! Expected de... yishun is pap again =/ prezie. @@

dEaRdAnIeL said...

how come tagbox is gone!?