Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am Redeemed!!!!

LOLx even i am expired I am redeemed. Oh my gosh, I received a call while I am having my nap and guess who called? Its the R Spt House! i was offered an interview!!!After the interview, today i went back to sign my letter of appointment! Aww my first day of work will be at City Hall! It is so exciting.

-My letter-
Oh yesterday went out with xiang and choon wei to watch Poseidon.Its an action pack movie about a luxurious passenger ship was capsize by a tiger wave and a group of people who try to escape out of the ship themselves as the ship sinks. Not a bad movie after all, its not as tragic as the Titanic.Well 4 out of 5 stars i will give, cuz it is too short.

-The pic is not upside down-

PID students are Stress periods they have just made a 1/4 of the studio to their lounge i will tell u the details so and i will feature this space soon very very soon, here is the sneak preview of the making of the lounge.Furher more i went gyming today and ron join me in the studio guess what he did when i reacted like that below. I saw him huging JohnathanL :X woops scandless...

-Stress Students-

-i m Shocked( it may look gay)-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it may? it does look gay... HAHAH

dEaRdAnIeL said...

Agreed. Lol!

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

so mean..u all. Poseidon is an action a movie, good choice btw.it is like no one from anywhere else made it to live...movies r like this

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»