Thursday, May 04, 2006

Recent Days in my life

I was shopping for some things in the departmental store a few days ago which was offering a 20% off storewide discount. After signing my mastercard i was waiting for my $ 155 dollars worth of shopping items. I was sort of frustrated to wait further on, so i asked "where are my things". The Counter staff said i taught the sales person pass it to you". I was like WTH I didn’t receive any thing and i demanded that they look into their security camera. Hence after 15 mins of waiting, that staffs was like to bai sae to tell me that the sales person actually gave it to another customer. I did want to make a big Fust as there i am also in the service line so i don want to make thing difficult for them, hence i gave them some time .

Oh yeah my teeth is back to normal, the dentist was so suprise to see my gums recover so fast. But now my worry is to remove 1 of my Wisdom tooth, which is growing side ways instead of growing upwards, resulting some of my teeth to grow side ways.

The first few days of school was yet busy, i was so suprise that freshies are so hard working that they are staying back in the studio to do work. Guess i have to work harder. Well let me see my wish list that i made it 2 months back which was:
1. Recover from what i felt (done)
2. Salvage some friendship?(semi done)
3. Master Adobe Photo Shop CS2 (semi done)
4. New Blog (done)
5. Find a new Job in Retail (done)
6. Leave Singapore (done)
7. smoke(undone)
Hmmm i will on the next wish list... hmmm

-Do i look wierd in short hair?-

10 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

hahaha prezzie XD Goood to hear that ur gums are recovering! But, for cuteness sake, remove smoking from ur wishlist -_-''' yeah! prezzie~

Anonymous said...

u smoke? never knew. stop while u can. i've bee4n smoking since teens. so much $$$ gone n now hard to cut the habit.

Anonymous said...

Thot u said u didn't wanted to spend?! save up? lolx.. scorpios jus gives in so easily to temptations.. XP
take gd care of urself ^^
btw need to meet u soon, cuz the clothings tat u borrow ze r wit me.. let's try to folk out some time

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

never went to seiyu,oh yeah thanks to ya wee teck for telling me the club 21 bazzar sale. I m gonna be so broke.N i don smokE. I smoke other ppl.I will try:)

Anonymous said...

long hair better =p

Anonymous said...

club21 bazaar sale - blah. nothing amazing for me (aka nothing fit). but u're young n beautiful and u kids always manage to find something to buy. :)

Anonymous said...

excuse me? SMOKE? do you want to die? you won't die from smoking that fast, but i'll kill you first. try if you dare!
good job getting a new job fast though :) yay. and what do you mean leave SG, done? you're still there! haha

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

i have to stress here that was in my wish list cuz i was kinda depress.I m not gonna smoke. but then smoking other people is another thing :P

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»