Sunday, May 14, 2006

First Day of work

Okie i am almost late today for work at city hall. I was practically given 2 sets of uniform to wear. Later I started working for the next 8 hours. Well so far i find this job quite demanding, you will have to serve customers most of the time and the crowd is rather sudden, so I will panic as usual. hmmm i was helping out in the shoe section .My big problem lies on remembering the code number and finding the shoes in freaking big store room.

- Me at the Roof-

For this mothers day i celebrated it at my relative's house which is at a condo on the hill. awww all the while i was thinking when will i have the chance to live in such houses rite on top of the hill and in front of the sea. In front of the house is actually the view of the world's busiest port and a nice view of the sunset. Aww i was sort of drawn in when i saw that.& That place is counted as one of the Pan-house of that place, hence its very dam big..T.T i think i will have to so sell my arse of to live in such place. Guess my live is back to my busy days.. yep got to be use to it..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear, its Penthouse not Pan lah.. lolx.. anyway, jus take sometime to get use to lookin for the products,u'll get use to the store.. no need to panic 1, if ur scare customer gets pissed try using ur 'pretty' face instead of ur mouth to show tat ur sorry.. tink it'll help.. take ur time.. haa.. ^^

Oh yah.. 1 more thing, rem to wash ur hands often dun forget that.. really.. shoes r loaded wit bacteria n etc stuffs tat's y i dun like to serve customer when they r buyin footwear..

all the best n happy selling~

dEaRdAnIeL said...

Do you get discounts if you buy shoes at the store u're working in? ahahaa *hint hint*

Jia you~

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

hahah thanks for the advice that u gave. wander what happens if i have a foot fetish.. hahaz. Discount wise hmmm... lets talk abt that when u see me in the store. hehehe

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»