Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pre GSS @ Sungei road


-7 of us at Sungei road-

Guess what i started my GSS at Sungei Road. haha. Went over do something for my reverse engineering. So went down with gang, chan tuck, vanassa, si xian, Flo, Alex and yi liang to Sungei road wich is located next to the Sim Lim Square, in some roads along the empty grass field.Alex is got him self some CD player but only the radio is working for $10. Guess he will use it for his reverse engineering. For me i did not get anything but 3 scout badges for $1 lolx. Lame rite, i think i will have to go back there again.A Burt on friday i will be doing some big killing when the sale starts.

-Its a good start at a flea market for GSS-

I getting busier day by day, guess my days for free time it over. Less time on msn with friends, felt lonely as usual. I am at lost for that... Well i will still try to clear what ever i can.

1 comment:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

Hmm... what's gss leh? grasshopper market? @@