Monday, April 24, 2006

100th Post

Haha i am suprise that there is still people reading, thank you!This is my 100th post, hence i am going to put a recent photoshot that i have not post it b4. Well not a very good post to start off my 100th post, I am going for surgery tomorrow for my gums that was not in good shape and guess that its going to be expensive. This week will be be much more free as there will not be alot of work to do, and i am not placed on my schedue. Had alot of washing and clean up in my house today. I was suppose to change the theme of my blog i think i have to wait a little while more.But then i changed the back ground .Meanwhile i like to thank Jared for taking these photo for me thanks:)

9 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

As usual im 1st! o O o O o O o O o O !!! I oso want to take pics! Cam-wh#$ing rocks! And wad? how dare u tag that u see a wrinkle on my face! Dun have! XD

Anonymous said...

awww... hope all goes well with the surgery :(

dEaRdAnIeL said...

STEVEN! Where's my birthday present? =/

Anonymous said...

DENNIS! XD i'm in your background :P that's nice of you :P um... "zebra", stop trying to talk to me through his blog! what the heck... ... ...

dEaRdAnIeL said...

ew i prefer daniel to zebra.. I don't have a xanga account to leave comments with! Cheers Dennis rest more~

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

haha hey u 2 having great time @ my post huhz. i am feeling better, now its my wisdom tooth.hehe sorriz that i did not ask ur permission to use the photos. I can't rest..

The Ugly Pink Turtle said...

EEek...way to go, kor! At least ur teeth wont start falling out like some ah ma...hope ur gums are getting better!

Hmm...u have the most comments for this entry eh..haha!

dEaRdAnIeL said...

Tag me! i gonna get banned for 'spamming'! :(

Anonymous said...

hey... get well soon ok? i hope that work thingy isnt getting into you...