Saturday, April 29, 2006

Keep a smile

Somthing really bad happened to me these few days, and i am not going to share it over here until everything is settled down. I am quite distracted by this matter indeed till the extend that i am not sleeping well. The feeling is like you have been wrongly accused, there are things to be clarified , but there won't be much changes even it was done.

Meanwhile i will like to stress that sodennis.blogspot is a blog which serve the interest of me Leong Wai Chong Dennis and friends. Its a blog to share my current life, interest, and to let you friend know more about me. There shall not be any unlawful post of ill intentions and unhealthy infulence on readers.

But then life have to go on, i taught of not going out with the rara gang to sentosa after i answered an unplesent news on the phone. But in the end i wish to go because i will feel the same if i don go out, and it may be worst. Was late but met up with Rei, Feli, Randall, Illyana, Rika,MOI guy, Jasmine,Cherve and shawnpaul(freshiee). I was draged into the water by rei n shawn.Haha so we had fun at the beach on, playing with seawater and chatting all the way.I was raped later by all of them using sand....look..

-Fun @ e beach-


-I was raped-


We hang out at e beach about 3 hours then we head down to Raffles place to have our sakae sushi buffet. Haha we did't ate to the value that we paid. haha. After that bought shawn a cake secretly then headed to the esplanade to celebrate his birthday with the skyline of singapore.Rei and I had to fake smoke to give him a suprise... Really had forgeten my problems for the time being, thank you guys.


- cream on shawnpaul( bday boi) & me -

3 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

Cheerios! Don't think too much le, rock on~ ^_^V

The Ugly Pink Turtle said...

Dennis!! I seriously agree with wad u said in ur first 2 paragraphs!!! I'm like, really disappointed with someone i thought i'd admire in DESIGN school but alas, that person has failed me big time. Anyways..haha im blogging in ur blog! XD Glad u had a great time...get those freshies in SA! *Heh*

Anonymous said...

well there is nothing to be afraid of....