Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Up in the mountians

I have reach Genting n its my first day up there.well i travel some 6 hours journy to get up there . Well the view was great with old plams on the high way. Malaysia seems to change a little after 5 years, haha but now i reliase they teach sex education on a road toll!! haha i think this is a recent social problem to them cuz they r playing with new technology.


- WTF !!! -

Genting became more intresting and attractive after the introduction of first world hotel, where there is a indoor theme park and a shopping centre within the resort.

-Its not london or Paris but its Genting-

I am staying at the genting highlands hotel and the view outside of the hotel was awesome. On day 1 there is nothing much that i done, mostly was some window shopping and sight seeing. Hmm i don think its safe here, there was a guy who tried to borrow Hoshin(my N90), hell no i that i lend him i just acted jap than walked off. lolx, i can't believe it i am having my break!

- View outside my window-

-Pic Frenzy-

3 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

weiiiiiii u neva bring me along!!! =( ewww...

hehe, enjoy yourself at gentings, buy me a souvenir ok? =D wahaha
*exclude bday prezzie*

Anonymous said...

i think the 1st one is for u dennis... lol!!

Elton

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

Oi that is sex education its for everyone.What do u want dan?