Sunday, April 02, 2006

Tick Tag my Blog

-Fashion Show-
For the 90th post i will introduce taging in my blog so that its easier to give comments. Wanted to do this for a long time but it was because of the laziness that is born in me. The Diploma show is a good 1 did by kevin.But was not able to work verry well in the diploma show... Well these few days i have lost a little of my usual diet. I can't even eat this pear below, my gum just bleads

-Pear with my blood-

I just receive my pay yesterday, haha was so excited about it. Working in the wallet shop is definately better then pasta mania.hmmm still thinking of getting a big sweep ticket...

3 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

omg! bloooood...... *stares* haha =D I'm still commenting in here as well! Cya ard~

Anonymous said...

stupid 'bleading' boy...

WARNING!!!
DO NOT GO NEAR DENNIS...HE HAS HAND, FOOT N MOUTH DIESEASE!!!

go see doctor laaa...Rrrrr

Anonymous said...

Caution!

If you still persist, I think the few of us have to drag you down to a poly clinic these days. Please!This is the final reminder. SEE A DOC! DO NOT ignore! Thank you for your cooperation.

PS: btw thanks alot for linking me, will try to link you guys up once i figure out whether its possible. Take care k? n rest more