Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Play Day

- That is my hotel! -
Today semi fine day, it was very very bright in the morning and it rain later in the afternoon. Woke up very early with my brother to Cheong theme park and when i got in at about 10am i just realise that most of the rides were not open.But then as typical singaporean we went to que for the go kart ride.
- The Brothers -

- Took in a moving cart -

My go kart was gay no.05, it was 1 of the last to flag off but my kart over ran everyone in the race. later we went to take the sky flyer, it is not free even we purchase our all park 1 day pass, we have to pay 10 RM for for this ride. Then i bought that photo for 10RM, which we look both good in it,and cuz its to keep those memories of our youth.

Well later it rain n most rides were canceled, then we headed into the indoor theme park. For that day we played alot games, go kart, 3 roller coaster, swings, that a few more games. Did not use that pass up to it value.

Walking around the park bring me memories with my family was together. It also remind me the time which i played with my friends and relatives in my younger day. Memories kept flashing in my mind, just then i shook my head and smile as i realised that i have aged. Taking photos with my brother was not easy , so was lucky to take with him today. Treasure the time with the people around you, smiles

6 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

HAHAHA! Joking abt souvenir la... XD But hor, for more info on bday prezzie, pls read and tag my blog. Hehe, I made an uber dots + lame entry. =D

Anonymous said...

Seriously, i thought taht the last photo was taken in Japan... i just had that feeling... well... have fun there k...

dEaRdAnIeL said...

hey! i had that feeling too, that it was taken in japan or hongkong. @@

Anonymous said...

LOL but then again... its MALAYSIA!!! damn... if only i could leave singapore now and MAYBE join him heehee

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

haha do i look like i was from jap or HK? mAY be the people look better there.shall i organise a aj trip for u guys.hehe

Anonymous said...

DENNIS!!! READ PROPERLY!!! taken in, not what you look like... -_-" really... your english heehee