Sunday, April 23, 2006

Camp Ignite

Hmmm… it have been almost a week that I have stoped blogging.I was all the while in my polytechnic, doing my design orientation camp as a programmer. Everything was fun mixing around with the freshies. Expecially seeing that freshies having fun with the games that johnathan and I planed.

- Design Game -
-TP wide games-


-Having fun-

In the camp I did sleep together with them, but as a programmer in the sub com we have to fo a lot of planning for camp. Haha this year I had the honour to be the final clash coordinator to plan and motivate the freshies, like what I did when I was a captain. Initialy I was only suppose to assign people for the Olympia games but then due to the situation, I had to allocate people for the regatta ( dragon boat) and the cheer team . In the TP Olympia, the first few games we were doing very very well with huge leads, until the 4th and 5th group which did’t do very well. I was disappointed but then also happy cause I did see the freshies had fun and that was more than enough.I had fun working with the main com and sub com, it was an enjoyable and yet killing camp :) Weather was kinda funny also because of the rain it have resulted us to cancel the pasir ris games. Even the final clash for the empires which was suggested by me was cancel, just when we were ready for it. i was like WTF For the last few days the GL and programers are not eating well because we had gave all our food to the freshies...

- Programmers having fun -

- The power of design -

I am sooooo hell tired now, even I have a full night rest, however I am still feeling very very tired, I am still with black eye circles and my sallowen gums.. I will not dislocate my working place as I just got to know that it is not rite.

1 comment:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

haha rest more and take care (esp. of your gums)! ^_^V Prezzie leh? lol wad do u mean by 'disclocate'? Do you mean 'reveal'? =s Cya ard~