Sunday, April 09, 2006

New Hair new life

Haha k i took a picture of myself after my hair cut. There was no Jam to JB to my suprise ,it took me only 30 mins for both clearance to malaysia soit was as smooth as butter. Had a last min comparion Desmond(not my brother), a very talkative and nice person, so that i was not alone the whole day. Well i got to tell u the awesome hairstylist of my fabian the dirrector of Zen Salon @ Jalan Kris Kebru http://www.zen-saloon.com/ . Well thinking of getting ur hair done?

6 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

U always made me jeal... er i mean envious of your hair =x hehe... lalalala ^^

Anonymous said...

Hey remember me? Jun's friend. Anyway, nice hairstyle...Like the design of ur t-shirt too...Hehez.

Anonymous said...

hey it's not bad! :P picture's too blurry though :P

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

yes yes i remember all of you. aiya its only hair only what btw thanks:P

Jayden said...

hey erm.. how's the pricing of zen salon like?

Anonymous said...

Colouring is about 40 SDG cutting is about 20 SDG.sorry for the late reply