Monday, March 20, 2006

Class & Last


-BBQ Frenzy-
On sat we had a class gathering over at my place. About 20 people was there, however there was still people who were not there .Do u know y? Miss N n her gang will be down but then one of the gals cannot make it so eventually everyone cannot make it. Then i herd they cannot make it because they were all sun burn. Don't wana talk much about it, okie what we did was we had bbq, ps2 gaming, n water polo.

-5n1 Water Polo Team-

-In Loving memory-
The next day... went to work and and realise that i was geting a transfered to CPF when i wanted to go over to united square. So that day was my last day in funan, there was tears and a feast. Took Pictures with a few people and sniffs a little. May be i may may be able to take refregee at Habour front. Sobz....I am so free for the next 3 day i guess i will make time for friends and organise my life

-Counter w/o Dennis-


-Last Pic with Michelle-

- 2 "cute twinks" -

1 comment:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

I'm the 1st again! Do i get the prezzie or wad? wahaha... oh btw I saw your tag -_-''' Blah blah blah... =D