Thursday, March 09, 2006

Working @ Wallet shop


The first few days of work was rather relaxing and fun. It made me realise that doing retail jobs are much more better than Food and beverage.Well each have its pro's and con's also, in Pasta Mania, they pay you while you are having ur break and you got free meals, *.* per hour, staff discount. I n Wallet shop, when u have ur break u have to punch out for 30mins then punch in again, some commision , Staff priviages, fifty cents more then my previous job.Oh yes yes pls pls go shoplift at wallet shop when i am around, i will can catch you to get a $100 reward, any1 wana sacrifice for me?Jkjk.This week i will be in Wallet Shop Tampinese and Marina, next week i will be in Herren and JURONG POINT SO bz rite! WTH

Hehe working at wallet shop makes me feel that i m back in my secondary school days.There was a few gals who giggle and stares. lolx awww... makes me so shy... Blush

Well i want to ask you people, is my dress sense a little too gay for me? Will guys who wear singlet, thight shirts or don't look str8 be be gay?

Have not been blogging for a while, was busy and tired. Friend who i owe to go out with... i will squeeze in time for you all. I try....hai~...

4 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

Haha take a picture & let me see, then i'll comment. hahaha. Jurong Point... that's pretty much my sch' backyard. o_O

Benji said...

hey man...i'm working at raffles link..wahaha...citibank...u want lobang?

gwenny :) said...

hoho. GAY! =P

Anonymous said...

Like mi rite..dunno since wen we were planning to meet le...haiz~