Thursday, March 16, 2006

If there is a reason...


Just then a i receive an sms saying that the promises is valid and it takes an sms. But thinking of somthing i over saw ".. he needs to face it alone.. eventually we cant always be there for him.. that's wat i realise long ago. but he doesnt seem to get it somehow.." It contridicts a little.

This morning i cried while hearing my transfered was not sucessful to novena square for pasta mania. I cried because of my working attitude, why do i always have to put in emotional feelings to my work. I just realise that in the working world realiaty is somthing that you have to have face and problem r there for us to solve it n not to run away from it....

Special Msg for Paulo: "you have a special voice , don give up just like this, we tend to be nervous when we never experience such judging, but as we learn from the first time, we tend to be stronger for the next one".

Oh yes remember i told you the online booking thing now you can see my schedue on http://sg.calendar.yahoo.com/wizardboisg

1 comment:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

I'm 1st again! Prezzie leh? =P Oh ya sorry for ps-ing u... anyway omg u really made a calender! *though its not viewable at the moment*