Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sorry to Friends

For my recent months i was held up with work and some other commitment.To be honest i declare i am in debts and i have to work to repay. This was due to my lappy and my previous back packing trip. And thats why i am working so hard.

Haha in in design School that will be very little time that we are able to mix with our friends or even have time to work.I have tried to dig time as much as i can as soon if i have time i will be there to spend time with you.
Yesterday was a very busy day was preparing an investitue for the kids at blastier hill primary school .My blood was suck dry by them wahahaha. This was the most simple investiture that i did for years and its prepared with in 2 hours... What the hell, what am i doing with scouts again...

2 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

I'm 1st again! prezzie prezzie! *eyes lit up* ahha, hey i didn't know u're from scouts, =P me oso from scouts hmm... though i quit the movement le after leaving sec sch le. oops!

Anonymous said...

hey!! finally revisit ur blog.. haha.. after so long.. sry sry.. haha.. and yupx.. linked u.. =)