Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Scars of time...

It happened a month ago and its still fresh in my mind. Just was not able to take such a blow. For the last few week i was asking myself where r u now? Didn't you promise to be there when i needed u most.

Yet you tell people around you it was better for you not to be there for me as you will hurt me further. What you have taught was to let me learn by puting our friendship at stake. But do you know the truth, at that point of time i really wish that you were there to be there to support me. In the end, I was there to face it with no 1 else but myself.

What else i have to do, but to ask myself what had happened...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs... there are ppl behind you too, remember...

Love,
Elton

dEaRdAnIeL said...

eew... =( i'm not the 1st anymore >_< Hmm... cheer up ok? *huggie*

btw u're working at JP for this week rite? =/