Thursday, March 30, 2006

Semi Sick Person

This week kills and there's no room that i can squeeze time for myself... It is real pack with work and SA(student Ambassadors) duties. Well guess what i m sick in this kina weather again. My gums were badly swelled and its bleeding anytime i eat anything. Besides that there is frequent headpains, blocking nose, heatyness. I am trying to get myself as much ginseng and medicine that i can get to make me feel better, but seems like it have not come to any use. Hence this have made me have craving for plain and simple food like poridge & noodles.


Meanwhile this week will be involve in this major event of Design Thinking & Innovation Conference and TP Design Diploma Show. The desidn show is about the display of the final year work in that show. Hope to see u all at the dip show cuz i will b there on friday n sunday.

I am going to get a big sweep ticket soon, since the draw is coming soon.I am just going to buy some hope to b richer, then i no need to fall futher sick. Well try your luck at most what u have to lose is just $3.

3 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

^_^V Sick again? Take care ya! Oh, the design show looks nice... hmm, tag me when i update mine!

Anonymous said...

GO SEE THE DAMN DOCTOR!!! =P

Anonymous said...

umm.. in the past u'll always nag me to go n look for a doc when i'm sick, guess its my turn now.. lolx.. hmm.. if u dun wan i also respect ur decision, last week me n xiang were speculating whether u got hand, foot n mouth disease anot.. its very contagious among kids recently.. lolx.. anyway no matter wat jus rem to rest more.. dun over work urself again.. it holiday period for goodness sake.. haha.. take care k? ^^