Saturday, March 04, 2006

International Connection

I felt so happy this morning to receive a parcel from my USA friend Bryson. Aww...he was so nice to sent me this very nice Scout Jamboree Box there was:

1 X cap
1 X T-shirt
1 X Woggle
1 X Wrist Band
3 X Big Caremel Crusted Cookie
6 X Full Embodry Badges

Well counting my international friends that i should contact during the holidays.

China - Sun Qi
Germany - Fred
Japan - Shori, Jun
Madives - Shad
Thailand - Ken , Fer
USA - Bryson , Steven , Henry
UK - Claire


Arr i owe them letters and parcels to these people, but don worry friends i have aready bought you all some things. Well 1 thing is that i like to make overseas friends is because u will be able to understand different people from different country. For ex my friends have been sending letters, their food and photos too.

I starting to feel a little sick, have been having this ulcer on my toungh, uneasy throat and headach.I hope nothing is going to happen to me because my work in going to start. sobzz...

1 comment:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

Drink more water and take care of yourself wor. And yea i agree that international friends are good to have!!! But hor... I don't seem to send stuffs to other countries other than letters to m'sia. hmm...