Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Da Chang Jin Fever

Lately i have not been feeling not very well partly cuz of watching the VCD of this and not having enough rest because of that,n now i am at Disc 25 / 50. This means i have half more way to go and this is 1 of my only way to destress when i work . This story is very good unlike some chinese show like metor garden 2 and my fair princess( huang Zhu Ge Ge), that bring you rounds and rounds. Haha from this show u can learn abt the wonderful culture of Korean.Omg y am i doing and saying this??!!i hope i am not changing my dirrection of learning Japanese to Korean.

Beside that i think this show can teach me alot in life... On how to preserve, stay strong and not to give up.My blog Athem is Onara the main OST of Da Chang Jin. Arr.... i wish i can finish this CD fast. Anyone else into this show too?

From Grap's Blog
Onara
오나라 오나라 아주오나
Onara onara aju ona
(Come, come, forever come)
가나라 가나라 아주가나
ganara ganara aju gana
(Go, go, forever go)
나나니 나려도 못노나니
nanari naryodo motnonani
(I'm flying. But even though I'm flying, I can't have fun.)
아니리 아니리 아니노네
aniri aniri aninone
(No, even though I don't like it, I won't have fun.)
헤이야 디이야 헤이야나라니노
hey-ee-ya di-ee-ya heyeeyanara ninochorus
오지도 못하나 다려가나
ojido mothana daryogana
(even though I can't do it, bring me there too)
에야~ 디야~ 에야나라~ 니요~
aeya diya aeyanara niyochorus
오지도 못하나 다려가나
ojido mothana daryo gana
(even though I can't do it, bring me there too)

9 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

I am the 1st again! I could seriously (and jokingly) use some prezzies =x hehehe... I watched the entire Da Chang Jin with my family quite some time ago... it's great! =D

Jayden said...

ahh! this is one of the songs i hated the most! lol

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

woops:X sounds like ya have to mute ya com to view my blog jayden. Thanks for commenting:)

Jiselle said...

hey... where to u get the song???

Anonymous said...

spelt my name wrongly. my name is not grap. ahakz.

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

garyp sorry i m good at making spelling errors u can dl the song from yisou.com got to search da chang jin. sounds like i have to have a tag block soon:)

Anonymous said...

haha.. I'm watchin it as well, on ChU though.. everyday slowly bit by bit that's where u get the kick from all the anticipation, haha.. my gosh, tink its the 1st Korea drama that I'm crazy about.. hmm.. can link me up anot? cuz i dunno how.. hee.. :P

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

wow O_O am i dreaming, i am seeing ur coment for the first time in my blog.got to buy big sweep soon. I will add u if i have time to touch my template so pls wait awhile.:P

Anonymous said...

onara?
in japanese this means 'fart'.... lol